With so much information out there about how to get money to pay for college, sometimes it's hard to figure out who's legit and who's not.
Sometimes we come across sites or programs that are 100% legitimate (until your or someone else tells us differently) and we post it on our site.
Here are a few sites, that do a pretty good job at pulling together available scholarships for you - as well as some scholarships you might be interested in applying to.
REMEMBER - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APPLY!
**You should never pay money or a fee, to apply for a scholarship**
- Scholly: https://myscholly.com/
- Raise.me: https://www.raise.me/
- micro scholarships that allow students to earn $$ for college for achievements throughout the year
- Cappex: https://www.cappex.com/scholarships/
- Print & Graphics Scholarship: Deadline March 1, 2017
- $1,000 to $5,000 per academic year for full-time students, high school seniors or high school graduates
- Society of Women Engineers: March 1 - May 1, 2017 (application period for incoming college freshman)
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation: ongoing
- take quizzes and earn $$ for college based on what you know. $250 - $2,500
- Jeannette Ranking Women's Scholarship Fund: Deadline March 17, 2017
- $2,000 scholarships for women, 35-years or older, that meet low-income requirement