With so much information out there about how to get money to pay for college, sometimes it's hard to figure out who's legit and who's not.
Sometimes we come across sites or programs that are 100% legitimate (until your or someone else tells us differently) and we post it on our site.
Here are a few sites, that do a pretty good job at pulling together available scholarships for you - as well as some scholarships you might be interested in applying to.
REMEMBER - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APPLY!
**You should never pay money or a fee, to apply for a scholarship**
- Scholly: https://myscholly.com/
- Raise.me: https://www.raise.me/
- micro scholarships that allow students to earn $$ for college for achievements throughout the year
- Cappex: https://www.cappex.com/scholarships/
Here are a few scholarships that support our Graduate students. Check them out and let NYC College Line know what you think.
2. MBA Scholarships: http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/mba-programs/scholarships/
4. Graduate Scholarships for Military Veterans: http://www.gograd.org/financial-aid/scholarships/military-veterans/